The Biggest Ancient Dragon Statue In The World
The Biggest Ancient Dragon Statue In The World are the Biggest Ancient Dragon Statue. This heirloom is indeed very large with a diameter of 40 cm and a height of 20 cm, made from ancient yellow / brass wives, its dashing dignity, antique charm, its limited number and high magical properties make it a sought after of fans of sorcerer Objects.
Material: Kursani iron / yellow iron / yellow iron wesi.
Era of Making / Estimation: Ancient.
Size Length: 40 Centimeters.
Size Height: 20 Centimeters
Stock of product: Limited
Code of Product: P4882.
BBM PIN: PUSAKA
Telephone: +6281 222 886 456
Sms: +6285 2939 88885
WhatsApp: +6285 2939 88885
The Benefit of The Biggest Ancient Dragon Statue In The World
This heirloom already famous to have a high-level efficacy especially for business luck, luck of love, fortune of fate, by having this heirloom the owner will be kept away from the failure and the misfortune, so life will be easier to be lucky and easy in achieving the success of any field including love affairs. This heirloom is also famous in cleaning and opening the aura house, place of business, the aura office, as well as human aura. By storing this heirloom then the aura of a place will be clean and kept away from the bad aura so that it will be useful for the coming of the buyer and the coming of abundant fortune. This heirloom is also very beneficial to the owner even though the owner does not carry the heirloom but the spiritual energy is automatically integrated and helps the owner in the affairs of love, business, trade, game, and politics and so on.
The mystery of the existence of a dragon is very interesting to talk in further. Many people believe in the existence of dragons. In China, the existence of a dragon is highly recognized and is a symbol of strength and also spiritual. Dragon is considered a creature that signifies of good karma and also provides coaching for those who want to study spiritual science in a long time. In this case, of course the dragon gained a very respectable position. In some religions and beliefs of course there are several types of dragons that have their own definitions. In Buddhism, you will find that the dragon is a symbol of the companion and also the protector for Buddhists.
Dragon is a snake-shaped creature. The difference is the dragon has a hand and foot that resembles a lizard. In addition, some philosophies even say that the dragon has the ability to spray the fire. This is why then it makes the dragon has a form and also a very remarkable toughness. Dragon also has some uniqueness. An example is when you hear the name Hydra. Hydra is a very famous dragon in Greek myth. This type of dragon has a head with a number of 5 pieces and of course has a very extraordinary power. This type of dragon also has a strong skin so it will be able to give something very unusual. Not impossible if this dragon is also a symbol of a very extraordinary.
However, there are also other dragons derived from the Chinese belief that the dragons have horns and are commonly referred to as dragons that have white skin. What is the origin of the dragon? Many say that dragons are creatures that once existed and lived in the past. The dragon also has a very horrible and large form as T-Rex or Gigatosaurus. Of course the appearance of the dragon is also different than you imagine. There is also a saying that the dragon was once the incarnation of the giant dragons. With the dragon, many scientists who want to examine more about the existence of this one creature.
In other myths, the origin of dragons is also often associated with spiritual things. When someone is doing a pray or perform a certain ritual, they admit visited by a snake with a large and long body. They call the figure as a very big dragon. In this case of course many people mention that the dragon also has a very significant view. This is what then makes a lot of people very fascinated with the dragon. Dragon is a creature that is very unusual large and also gives a frightening shape. However, there is also a dragon that has a soft and beautiful shape.
The dragon also turns out to have sex. According to Chinese beliefs, a dragon with a male type will have a physical form that has a beard on its part of the body. Meanwhile, there is a pearl visible on the chin of the dragon. Meanwhile, for a dragon that has a female gender then the difference will be seen from the shape of his nose. The nose shape of the dragon is straighter. On the chin of course there is no beard contained in there. The dragon has a remarkable appearance and many people are very familiar with the dragon.
For people who believe in the spiritual knowledge of China, the dragon is symbolized as a creature with a protective emblem. Even in the science of Feng Shui, the dragon also has a very unusual form. Dragon is a very extraordinary creature and also a protector for all people. The dragon is also associated with other sacred creatures, one of which is the goddess Kwan Im. It is also recognized that a dragon that has a blue or green color will have a magnificent symbol of luck energy. With the blue and green on the dragon will of course be able to provide a very remarkable benefit. Of course this will also be able to provide significant benefits for many people later.
The dragons in Chinese history are numerous. In this case, the dragon in Chinese mythology will also be able to give a very tough appearance and also special. Of course this will make the dragon very easy to be known by many people. Dragon is a very extraordinary and special. No wonder the dragon can be a creature that is liked by many people around the world.
Dragon Snake figure depicted since antiquity when has a powerful power capable of destroying anything. Various stories about Dragon Snakes from various countries also have a version of each story. On one hand the figure of the Dragon is considered evil, the emergence of himself is considered a sign of the destruction of mankind, but in other parts of the world he is revered as a savior, is considered the incarnation of the power of the gods of the empire royal unseen. Here are 8 most famous dragon legends in world mythology.
1. The Legend of the Dragon Appearance in China. In China country, dragon figure is symbolized as symbol of power and strength. So big of respect of the Chinese people to the dragon snake since the time of their ancestors. The image of a mythological creature with a large, horned serpent, possessing fangs and sharp claws is always used in the emperor’s dress symbol of greatness. Since the dynasty of the ancient Chinese empire, the community recognizes the four types of Dragon’s most famous serpent levels among hundreds of other dragons, the Dragon Shen Lung (spiritual) the will of wind, rain and storm. Tien Lung dragon who is also famous for its nickname as the heavenly dragon served as the guardian of the palace of the gods in the heaven. Dragon Ting Lung (Dragon Earth) has the power to regulate sea water that is found throughout the earth’s surface. And Fucang Lung (dragon ruler under the earth) as a treasure guard in it.
2. Akhekh, Dragon Mythology Egypt Guard. Other dragons are described as a big snake, others with the Akhek the Dragon of Egypt. The shape of his body resembles a combination of birds, snakes and tigers. It has wings and can fly, and all four legs and their shaded lines are like tigers. It is said that according to Egyptian folklore, Akhek is believed to be an Egyptian guardian. His domain covers the desert to the border of the Nil valley. Ahek’s execution as a mysterious beast of the defensive age is often associated with Seth, the god of the rulers of darkness. And after entering the development of the era, people in Europe recognize a mythological creature named Griffin is believed to be another incarnation of the Akhekh Dragon, the difference when Griffin-headed eagle, while Akhekh-akhekh keladi as a snake-headed shrimp.
3. The Appearance of the White Snake Dragon in Georgia (Drakon Kholkikos). If the dragons are generally told as scaly-skinned like snakes or crocodiles, in contrast to Dragon Kholkikos, he portrayed his skin filled with cotton feathers as in a turkey and his body was bright white. Although it looks weak, but the character is famous that he is very ferocious. Anyone who dares to fight it will be destroyed. But according to legend Georgio folklore, the dragon of Kholkikos who symbolized fame and beauty is at the end of his life died miserably, killed by knights sworded after losing in a fierce battle. In another version of the story Dragon Kholkikos is said to have died from being exposed to magic from the singing of a soldier named Orpheus. After Kholkikos fell asleep because of the influence of his singing, the sword was pierced in the crown of his head.
4. Druk, The lightning dragon who became the emblem of the state of Bhutan. As in China, the dragon figure for the people of Bhutan is a symbol of pride and honor. It is so great the influence of Druk the dragon of lightning, until he made ro be symbol of the country, the title of kings and national anthem titled Druk Tsendhen means the dragon kingdom of lightning. Here’s the song,
Druk tsenden keipi gyelkhap na
Pyel loog nig tyensi chongwei gyen
Druk gyelpo ngadak rinpoche
Koo jurmey tyentsing chap tsid pyel
Che sangye tyenpa darshing gyel
Bang deykyed nyima shar wara sho.
5. Fafnir, Scandinavia. The story of the Fafnir dragon according to the natives of Skaninavia, formerly this dragon was a prince. Until he is cursed by a wrathful God and transforms his form into an angelic dragon cat, it is all because of his lawlessness to kill his own father with the intent to seize the royal throne. Instead of the repenting of his crime, the dragon’s incarnation of the prince is increasingly acting arbitrarily. As if he could not be defeated, all the royal knights who dared to fight him had to be killed. As soon as the Death of the Fafnir Dragon, no spear and sword can penetrate his skin. Until one day there was a knight who became a tough opponent, with his broken sword, he succeeded in penetrating the stomach of the Dragon Fafnir and eventually he died pathetic.
6. Kukulkan, The god dragon, the creator of the world. For the Mayans and Aztecs, Kulkukan the dragon god is highly adored. He is considered the god who created the universe and its contents. Her self-manifestation is also believed to be the embodiment of the protector of God, so that many amulets and spell-repellent reins are inscribed with his name. His figure is described as a winged serpent with a very large body and golden yellow.
7. Stoor, Dragon of Death from Scotland. The presence of Stoor is a sign of death for the ancient people of Scotland in ancient times. Not only known as the spreader of damage, Dragon Stoor also always terrorizes humans to eat. Only by using the breath of ‘dragon smell’ of death of all plants, animals and humans will die instantly due to poisoning. The end of the life story of the story dragon is told, he was killed by a small boy named Assipattle magic. How to defeat him is a unique, he pretends to die for Stoor to swallow himself. And after being in the stomach, this naughty old boy was then burned Stoor’s heart.
8. The Legend of Vritra, the dead dragon killed by Lord Indra. In Hindu Indian mythology, the legend of the Vitra dragon is described as a giant serpent without wings living in seawater. It is so great was the power possessed by Vritra that he was considered equal to the gods. But because it is too greedy and wants to control the entire territorial waters, until he robs the rivers where humans depend on life. Finally it make Indra god furious and come down from the sky to warn him. By asking the previous blessing of Goddess Saraswati, Indra God came to see the Dragon Vritra, but when he got there he was even challenged by this arrogant dragon. Inevitably, a fierce fight ensued, which was finally won by Lord Indra, Vritra was killed by the jaws of his mouth split in two. And after that god Indra destroy 99 fortresses owned by Vitra. Mankind in the world can finally come back to live peaceful and safely.